Derby Trading Limited
. based in London (UK) merged its Metal Division with the Derby Minerals Division in the year 2010. This incorporation merged two independent trading divisions each with several decades of experience of sourcing and distributing commodities from origin to customers around the globe. As a result, Derby has been able to expand and diversify its product range to a wider international customer base.
Derby has established connections with some of the world's leading producers of raw materials. We have an established network of warehouses in different continents enabling us to maintain an efficient supply chain for our customers. Many customers have chosen Derby specifically for the just-in-time delivery facility that we provide.
Derby has an in-house logistics division that handles a wide range of delivery options whether by sea or by road. FCL and LCL shipments, full truckloads and part loads in bulk or in big bags can all be arranged according to the customer's requirements.
Derby employs inspection companies to ensure that raw materials are supplied according to the required specifications.
Processing of material can also be arranged through our network of facilities that can customize the material to the customer's requirements.
- Derby has extensive experience in international trade
- Derby prides itself on being long-term reliable suppliers
- Derby is open to arranging flexible arrangements to accommodate customers
- Individual delivery schedules and materials requirements
- Derby is willing to explore solutions for our customers whether with processing of material or for tailored logistics solutions